Humildad Jacobo

Busquemos la Verdad

domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

Practica la humildad y la calma

The Ten Precepts The First Precept: I undertake the practice of love, I refrain from killing living beings. The Second Precept: I undertake to practice generosity, I refrain from stealing. The Third Precept: I undertake the practice of sexual responsiblilidad, I refrain from sexual misconduct. The Fourth Precept: I undertake the practice of truthful communication. I refrain from false speech. The Fifth Precept: I undertake to practice speech-friendly, I refrain escrabroso speech. The Sixth Precept: I undertake to practice meaningful speech, I abstain from frivolous talk. The Seventh Precept: I undertake to practice harmonious speech, I refrain from defamatory speech. The Eighth Precept: I undertake to practice the quiet, I abstain from greed. The Ninth Precept: I undertake the practice of compassion: I refrain from hatred. The Tenth Commandment: I agree to the practice of wisdom: I refrain from self-centered viewpoints. If you really care about the Buddhists must be healthy and beneficial to follow these precepts ... The hope in the Dharma ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario